Re: Problem

by Aaron Meraj <studio1(at)as.net>

 Date:  Fri, 5 Dec 1997 20:12:42 -0800
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
>Problem? I found this to be an excellent solution. I would call it a "Quick
>view" or "Overview" instead of review or preview. I had never seen it before
>so for me, it was definitely not a "review". It was a "preview" in a sense,
>but since it was just text buttons, I got the info of what was there.

We have thought of this too. Most sites delivering their content through
push technology, calling it preview.
In our case you enter our site first. You know that you are in AGD Studio
site. Now you have the option of re-view AGD Studio in a different way
(Quick) or continue.  (Closing the mini window and clicking enter.)

-Aaron

--

                 A   G   D          S    T   U   D    I    O
                 http://www.agdstudio.com